The Annual Build & Remodel Expo for 2022 will not be occurring due to complications with the pandemic, and housing market. The show will be returning to the WNC Ag Center in 2023.
This dynamic two-day show is the place to showcase your products, services, and professional expertise while you establish relationships with potential clients and build quality leads. Meet with thousands of motivated homeowners as they delight in inspiration and make important buying decisions just in time for the busy home improvement season.
The Asheville Home Builders Association invites you to be a part of the area’s leading Build & Remodel Expo. We are committed to producing a top-notch event and helping you reach your target market in this incredible two-day event.
- Establish relationships with potential customers and build quality leads
- Showcase your products, services and professional expertise to a motivated audience who can see, touch and buy your products on the spot.
- Promote your company and increase brand awareness
- Generate sales for the busy home improvement season
- Stay a step ahead of your competition
- Take part in an effective and aggressive multi-media marketing campaign
- You simply can’t afford to not be a part of the area’s leading home building and remodeling event
How do I Reserve my Booth Space?
Email Events@ashevillehba.com to get on the list for 2023!
On average, over 100 companies take part each year. Companies large and small exhibit at the Build & Remodel Expo to meet homeowners, potential clients, and make sales. Products and services offered by exhibitors at the Build & Remodel Expo must be a part of the building industry.
Exhibiting categories include Builders, Remodelers, Landscapers, Mortgage Bankers, Appliances, Cabinetry, Windows, Doors, Hardscapes, Plumbers, Electricians, Flooring, and much more.
Included in Participation
- Free Directory listing on Expo Website and in printed Expo Resource Guide
- Increased visibility in the Expo’s Mobile Web App, online, Build & Remodel Idea Book, & use of Expo Participation Logo
- Free parking and convenient move-in/move-out
- Complimentary access to the Exhibitor Lounge for light food and beverage during the show hours
- 7′ Display Table and 2 Chairs in booth when pre-selected
- Six complimentary attendee tickets to share with clients
Have questions now? Contact Expo Management at 828-299-7001 or send an email to Kelsey Gilliam at Kelsey@ashevillehba.com.